- Client service
- Client management
- Contact reports will be issued within 24 hours of meeting
- A weekly status report will be provided on major projects/multiple project accounts
- Ensure that all calls and emails are responded to by the end of the day
- Keep the client up to date on relevant information re: jobs in progress
- Provide alternative solutions for any issues that may occur
- Pre-inform client of all team absences, provide detailed handover notes and replacement agency contact (to be introduced at least 12 hours in advance)
- Project/account review meeting with Client Management team and client on a quarterly basis
- Planning & design
- Project planning execution will adhere to client specifications as provided
- The Bot Forge are happy to advise on technical capabilities and relevance to client project ideas
- Project management
- Planning & scheduling
- We use an agile development process using sprints, releasing features little and often to meet the story features.
- We work closely with our clients, always testing, improving the bot flow, the conversational knowledge base, the bots personality and the overall user experience.
- This process of iterative delivery a working chatbot will be deployed and ready to use by real users, right from the very first sprint.
- Project and production timing plans will be adhered to and in the event of milestones being missed, a revised timing plan will be provided.
- Any changes to ultimate delivery will be discussed and agreed with the Client.
- The Bot Forge will always aim to meet the original deadline. Where this is not possible potential alternative solutions will be provided.
- Beta testing environment and live environment are set up for each project.
- Project will be delivered on budget, in the event of a project being over budget, an alternative on-budget alternative solution will be provided.
- Software support & maintenance
- Chatbot support/response times
- We track bugs with our Trello Boards, clients will have their own access for efficient bug tracking.
- Clients are also able to contact The Bot Forge via email, voicemail, text message or the customer support chatbot available on the website.
- Issues raised through the Support Services shall be categorised as follows:
- (a) critical: [the Software is inoperable or a core function of the Software is unavailable];
- (b) serious: [a core function of the Software is significantly impaired];
- (c) moderate: [a core function of the Software is impaired, where the impairment does not constitute a serious issue; or a non-core function of the Software is significantly impaired]; and
- (d) minor: [any impairment of the Software not falling into the above categories; and any cosmetic issue affecting the Software
- We aim to respond to requests for support services promptly, and in any case in accordance with the following time periods:
- We seek to acknowledge all new client bugs within 4 hours.
- Resolving the requests may take longer, depending on nature, complexity and coding effort required to rectify the bug. Once triage on the reported issue has been carried out we can then provide an estimate of timescale/effort to rectify the problem and whether the work is covered in the maintenance agreement.
- Chatbot NLP changes will be actioned within 48 hours during a normal business day, although we aim to meet emergency changes in a shorter timespan whenever possible. Weekend changes to be actioned within 36 hours.
- We carry out continued daily/weekly supervised learning to improve conversation flow of all our chatbots. Our aim is to always be improving and enhancing chatbot capability.
- A maintenance plan and regular updates to be agreed with the client on a per-project basis
- Any changes to costs will be discussed with the client and documented via email.
- A final cost estimate will be provided at the end of the job.
- Following client approval of final costs, an invoice will be issued.